For Delta Force (Sniper) Software
This guide is a pure tuning guide, using Delta Force tuning hardware and the basics of navigating/configuring Delta Force software are skipped. That leaves more room for strictly tuning information. 100+pages of pure tuning information. Meant for Delta Force Tuning shops, but also for the hard-core hobbyist!
Topics covered in this guide include:
- Ford EFI Tuning for most Fords from 1988-2010
- Basic tuning methods
- Advanced Tuning methods
- Getting the vehicle ready
- Building the base tune
- Idle tuning
- Part Throttle Tuning
- WOT Tuning
- Fueling, Transient Fueling, Lost Fuel
- Two methods of dialing in the MAF
- Fail MAF Tuning
- Fuel Pump Voltage
- Advanced Datalogging
- Water/Meth injection Tuning
- Coasting Fuel
- Idle, Part Throttle and WOT problems
- General discussion of tuning drive by wire and more previously ‘secret’ material such as: Knock Sensors, Transient Fuel, Variable Cams
- Much More!
This guide is available as:
- Printed manual, heavy duty wire bound
- A downloadable, protected eBook (Note: cannot be printed or copied)
All orders for manuals alone must be made via this website. Sorry, no phone orders. Purchase of the manual alone does not include any phone or email tech support for your tune. Emails of this nature will not be answered. Shipping/handling is included to the USA. Choose the Extra shipping option for shipments to Canada or if you want USPS Express shipping.
Disclaimer: This manual discusses methods for tuning that may impact emissions where you live. You are responsible for making sure your vehicle complies with all existing emissions laws. While we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of all information in this guide, LaSota Racing is not responsible for any inaccuracies due to updated software, updated PCM strategy files, updated tuning procedures, misprints, typographical errors or any other reason. You are responsible for tuning your vehicle in a safe manner and making sure the tune will not do any engine or other damage. LaSota Racing assumes no liability for damage/accidents or any harm you may experience as a result of the information contained in this guide. Printed books and eBook sales are final, there will be no refunds or returns on any book, printed or eBook.